Mom & Me
Being a parent is the most important job you will ever have. It is unbelievably rewarding, amazing and breathtaking, but it can also be exhausting, stressful and, at times, lonely! As a parent it is important to make connections with other moms and continue to feel like part of a community. A great way to do that is through Mom and Me classes and programs!
- Total three sessions
- Each session will be of duration 1 hour
- Batches on Weekdays /Weekends
- Enhances Social Awareness: These sessions allow kids to interact with others. It exposes babies to new people which means new sights and sounds as well. It also allows babies to see how others will react to their behaviors which is critical for social development.
- Fosters Language Development: As kids play and watch others, they are taking in language. They are listening to what everyone says from the parents to the kids. This allows them to develop vocabulary and increase auditory skills.
- Allows Moms to Make Connections: Allows parents to meet other parents. It allows you to learn from others as well as make new friends. It helps to create a support system.
- Strengthens the Parent/Child Bond: Taking a class with your child helps you connect on a different level without the pressure of feeding, crying and burping! It allows you to relax and have fun with your child. You can laugh and play with each other as well as learn what your child likes and dislikes with regard to play.
A parent is often the most influential person in a child’s life. A parent’s behavior, ideas, and beliefs will largely influence those of their children, especially in a child’s early years..
When a child faces a behavioral issue, a parent may find help for the child but leave their own emotions and feelings unaddressed and might lead to stress, worry, depression, irritability, or anger. This counseling helps to address and treat these issues.
By prior appointments. Duration: 30 – 45 minutes