Pre-pregnancy sessions are conducted before you conceive, and is beneficial for the mother as well as the baby during the term of pregnancy. It helps in checking for possible risk factors during pregnancy and also gives a way to resolve any medical issues you may have before you become pregnant. It helps you to become physically healthy and emotionally strong before you enter into the phase of pregnancy.
- Total three sessions
- Each session will be of duration 1 hour
- Batches on Weekdays /Weekends
Session 1: Diet
The best way to give your baby a head start while you're expecting is getting the right nutrition to make pregnancy safer and more comfortable for you, too.So check out our diet session and get the lowdown on all the good stuff you need when you're eating for two.
Session 2: Exercises
You need a healthy body to make a healthy baby. So what can you do to get your body in baby-making shape? Plenty! Besides getting enough sleep, eating healthy foods, and going to all your preconception checkups, there are exercises that make all the difference.
Session 3: Tips to a Stressfree lifestyle
Feeling anxious these days? All that worrying might actually put a crimp in your pregnancy plans. You and your partner should be stress free to have a healthy pregnancy. Unwind yourselves with the techniques taught here
- A woman’s health prior to conception and during her pregnancy is critical to the outcome of the pregnancy and may have a lifelong impact on her baby’s health.
- Informed choice, which helps women and men to understand health issues that may affect conception and pregnancy.
- Women and their partners being encouraged to prepare actively for pregnancy, and be as healthy as possible.
For Session registration, Please visit Upcoming Sessions